School Reopening 2020-21
- Health and Safety Plan Addendum: 2021 Summer Programs
- HHSD Health and Safety Plan
- Reopening Metrics
- COVID 19 Dashboard
- March Return Preference Questionnaire Data
- Attestation Ensuring Implementation of Mitigation Efforts
- Social and Emotional Well-Being
- Technology Support & Resources
- Enrichment Resources
- Food Services
- COVID-19 Resources
5/14/21 HS and KV Student Vaccine Info
May 14, 2021
Dear Hatboro-Horsham Families:
The Pfizer Vaccine is now approved and available for children aged 12 and older. We continue to encourage all eligible students and adults to get vaccinated as soon as possible. As access to the vaccine has become more readily available, we remain very appreciative of our community partners who have offered their service, including these options for families to get the vaccine:
- Eric’s Pharmacy (810 E. Welsh Road, Horsham) is offering appointments for all Hatboro-Horsham students ages 12 and older and has dedicated hours for our students only. A HHSD clinic is available over the next several Wednesdays (3:30 PM – 6 PM) and Saturdays (12:30 – 2:30) beginning on Wednesday 5/19. The link to schedule an appointment is HERE. Questions can be directed to email@example.com or via phone 215-509-5597.
- Hatboro Pediatrics (495 East County Line Road, Hatboro) is offering appointments beginning 5/14 for students 12 and older. They do not need to be patients of the practice to receive the vaccine. Appointments can be scheduled HERE.
- Wellness Pharmacy Services (1427 Horsham Road, North Wales) is offering appointments for students ages 12 and older that can be scheduled HERE.
- Horsham Square Pharmacy (574 Horsham Road, Horsham) is working with the Johnson & Johnson and Moderna vaccines, which are available for anyone 18 years or older. Vaccine and appointment information is available HERE.
- Montgomery County provides a weekly schedule for the County Vaccination sites, available HERE. This includes large sites at the Montgomery Mall and King of Prussia mall. Appointments are recommended but not required. Walk-ins are accepted at these sites.
Free transportation to vaccine appointments at Montgomery County vaccination clinics is available at no cost to the rider. Calling ahead is encouraged.
- Transnet: (215) 542-7433
- SEPTA/CCT: (215) 580-7145
- GoGo Grandparent: (855) 464-6872 or visit HERE
On Monday, 5/17, the second dose of the vaccine will be administered to the approximately 400 people who participated in the clinic that was run at Hatboro-Horsham High School through Wellness Pharmacy Services. For this event, there is no walk-in availability for those seeking the first dose.
Thank you for your efforts through this process. Each vaccination moves us closer to our goal of safe and normal operations.
Scott Eveslage, Ed.D.