HHHS - HSA - Scroll all the way to the bottom
2022-2023 HSA Membership Drive
The Home and School Association invites every family to become a member of the HSA by using the membership link and paying $20 per family this fall. The monies raised allow the HSA to fund various student endeavors, especially the Senior Awards Night at the end of the 2022-2023 school year. This past year, $7,500.00 was awarded to seniors.
HHHS HSA Bake Sale - Home FTB Games
Fall - Clothing Drive - Saturday 10/22/22 - 10-2 pm
Click Here for more info
As you are doing your fall cleanup, please save these items for a drop-off to help us raise money for the HSA events. We will receive money for each bag we collect.
This is a list of items we accept at our Clothing Collection Fundraiser:
- Clothing for men, women, and children.
- Shoes (please put in separate bags from clothes)
- Clothing accessories (such as belts, hats, scarves, handbags, gloves, etc.)
- Delicate household items (such as towels, blankets, bed sheets, pillows, quilts, comforters, and curtains.
- We take small toys (2 ft. or less)
- Stuffed animals, bikes, and scooters.
- Car seats (only together with base) and strollers.
Items that we do not accept include:
- Sports equipment (bikes and scooters are OK)
- Board games, books, puzzles, pots, and pans.
- electrical devise or glass.
- large toys, high chairs, and baby cribs.
- VCR tapes, furniture, and outdoor play sets.
Questions? Contact ~ Linda Greenberg / firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here for more information -
Doors open at 6:00 pm. The first game is called at 7:00 pm.
$30 in advance - or - $35 at the door
- Includes 15 Rounds of Bingo, Soda, water, and Baked Goods
- Raffle Baskets – 50/50 – Extra Cards – Special Games
- All the merchandise is new authentic Coach, Michael Kors, and Kate Spade with tags still attached.
To reserve your spot, please register early using the Cheddar Up link.
The deadline to register is Monday, November 11, 2022.
Any questions, please contact Wendy Clegg - email@example.com
- Carolyn Kushner - President - President.HSA.HHHS@gmail.com
- Linda Greenberg - Vice President - VicePres.HSA.HHHS@gmail.com
- Amanda Salters - Secretary - Secretary.HSA.HHHS@gmail.com
- Amy Clevinger - Treasurer - TreasurerMoney.HSA.HHHS@gmail.com
- Maureen Larrson - Book-keeper - TreasurerBook.HSA.HHHS@gmail.com
HSA Forms & Links
- High School Newsletter Link - Newsletters
- District 1-page Calendar -
- Volunteer Background check / Application / Vaccination Info - HHSD - Volunteer Page
CALENDARTentative HSA Event Schedule (all dates are subject to change)
- 09/15/22 (Thursday) Back to School Night
- 09/16/22 (Friday) Football Game Bake Table
- 10/22/22 (Saturday) Clothing Drive
- 10/28/22 (Friday) Football Game Bake Table
- 10/19/22 (Wednesday) HSA Meeting (D108)
- 11/01/22 (Tuesday) PP2023 Volunteer Meeting
- 11/18/22 (Friday) Designer Bag BINGO
- 12/09/22 (Friday) Dessert buffet for teachers and staff
- 01/09/23 (Monday) Red and Black basket raffle ticket sales
- 01/13/23 (Friday) Special Occasion Clothing Sale
- 01/14/23 (Saturday) Special Occasion Clothing Sale
- 01/15/23 (Sunday) Special Occasion Clothing Sale
- 01/18/23 (Wednesday) HSA Meeting (D108)
- 01/24/23 (Monday) Post-Prom Committee Chair Meeting
- 02/09/23 (Thursday) 2nd - Back to School Night
- 02/27/23 (Monday)Post-Prom General Volunteer Meeting
- 03/08/23 (Wednesday) Red & Black Pool Night
- 03/10/23 (Friday) Red & Black Gym Night
- 03/15/23 (Wednesday) HSA Meeting (D108)
- 03/17/23 (Friday) Winter - BING0
- 03/22/23 (Wednesday) HATS Special Occasion Clothing Sale
- 03/23/23 (Thursday) HATS Special Occasion Clothing Sale
- 03/24/23 (Friday) HATS Special Occasion Clothing Sale
- O3/25/22 (Saturday) Special Occasion Clothing Sale
- O3/26/22 (Sunday) Special Occasion Clothing Sale
- DATE - TBD Reading Olympics Snack Stand – Virtual
- 04/21/23 (Friday) Spring Musical Snack Stand
- 04/22/23 (Saturday) Spring Musical Snack Stand
- 4/24/23 (Monday)Post-Prom Committee Chair Meeting
- DATE - TBD Teacher & Staff Lunch
- 05/17/23 (Wednesday)HSA Meeting (D108)
- DATE - TBD Clothing Drive – 9:00am-2:00pm
- 5/15/23 (Monday) Post-Prom General Volunteer Meeting
- 06/02/23 (Friday) Prom & Post Prom
- 06/05/23 (Monday) School Board Meeting
- 06/08/23 (Wednesday) Senior Awards Night