Home and School Association
2019-2020 School YearWelcome to the 2019-2020 school year from the HHHS Home and School Association. The HSA supports the students and staff in a variety of ways. We offer many opportunities to volunteer and we encourage you to become involved.
We ask each family to become a member of the HSA at a cost of $10/family. With your paid membership, you will receive a copy of the Student Directory Your membership does make a difference, so please return it to the main office along with your $10.00 membership fee.
The September Membership Drive is one of the HSA’s largest fundraisers of the year.
2020 Dress Sale Info
Now through February 28, 2020!
Help us make prom affordable for all. Give us your gently used prom dresses, formal and semi-formal wear - long and short - to stock our annual dress sale. Please drop off donations at the Hatboro-Horsham High School (now-Feb 28) or the Horsham Athletic Club (Feb 3-28).
The sale will be held at HAC on February 21, 22, 23, 28, 29 and March 1, 2020. All dresses will be priced at $10-$20.
Click here for flyers
2020 Post Prom Donations
Click here to download forms
Supporting our Post Prom is an inexpensive way to promote your business or organization while helping us keep the students of HHHS safe after Prom. Please allow us to include your business/organization on our Sponsor banners at the 2020 Post Prom. Our banners will be prominently displayed at the Philadelphia Sports Club during the public walkthrough at 9:30pm on Friday evening, May 22, 2020 and at graduation in June.
- 10th Year Anniversary Sponsorship $1000 – includes Community, Red & Black, and Hatters sponsorship levels and a special acknowledgment for our 10th Anniversary entertainment.
- Hatters Sponsorship $500 - Includes both Community and Red & Black Sponsorship level as well as your business name on the sponsorship banner displayed at Post Prom for parents to see during the night of Post Prom. Also, a banner will be displayed in school after Post Prom and at graduation.
- Red & Black Sponsorship - $250 - Includes Community Sponsorship level as well as your business name included on the thank you slide on Hatboro-Horsham’s School District TV channel, Horsham Township TV channel and Hatboro-Horsham High School’s website.
- Community Sponsorship $100 - Business Name included in the thank you email blast to all H-H parents and certificate of appreciation to display at your business. It’s a great way to show your community involvement to the public.
If you can donate, it would be greatly appreciated. Please consider making a $25.00 donation (more if you can or what you can!) toward this event, which we anticipate costing approximately $30,000, and is probably one of the most important events that we sponsor.
Checks should be made payable to HHHS HSA. They can be mailed to - HHHS Post Prom C/O – Maria Nobile, 309 Midfield Drive, Ambler, Pa 19002
(click on the name to email)Forms
- 2019-2020 HSA - Welcome Letter
- 2019-2020 - Volunteer Opportunities
- 2019-2020 - HSA - Giant Food Store Designation Info
- 2/21/19-2/23/19 - Prom Dress Sale
- 2/28/19-3/1/19 - Prom Dress Sale
- 3/2/20-3/6/20 – Red & Black Week
- 5/22/20 – 2020 Post Prom
HSA MEETING ANNOUNCEMENTS
Room D108 (by the fish tank )
- January - 1/8/20
- March - 3/11/20
- May - 5/6/20
Post Prom - Meetings
- 1/8/20 - After HSA mtg - (D108)
- 2/27/20 - 6:30pm (Teachers Cafe)
- 4/23/20 - 6:30pm (Teachers Cafe)
- 5/14/20 - 6:30pm (Teachers Cafe)
- 5/21/20 - 4:30pm (Moving)
- 5/23/20 - 12:30am (Post Prom)
- 6/9/20 - 6:30pm (Teachers Cafe)