HHHS - HSA
NEWS & NOTES!
A&E Clothing Corporation
Saturday, June 12th 2021 - 10:00am-2:00pm
At: Hatboro Horsham High School
As you are doing your spring cleanout please save these items for a drop-off to help us raise money for the HSA events. We will receive money for each bag we collect. Questions? – Tara Clarke - email@example.com
- This is a list of items we accept at our Clothing Collection Fundraiser: Clothing for men, women, and children, Shoes, Clothing accessories: belts, hats, scarves, handbags, gloves, Soft household items like towels, blankets, bedsheets, pillows, quilts, comforters and curtains, We take small toys (2 ft. or less), Stuffed animals, bikes and scooters, Car seats (only together with base) and strollers
- Items that we don’t accept include: NO - Sports equipment (bikes and scooters are OK), NO - board games, books, puzzles, pots and pans, NO - electrical devise or glass, NO - large toys, high chairs, baby cribs, NO - VCR tapes, furniture, and outdoor playsets.
HSA - Board Officers
- Carolyn Kushner - President - President.HSA.HHHS@gmail.com
- Linda Greenberg - Vice President - VicePres.HSA.HHHS@gmail.com
- Tara Clarke - Secretary - Secretary.HSA.HHHS@gmail.com
- Maureen Larrson - Treasurer - TreasurerMoney.HSA.HHHS@gmail.com
- Wendy Kephart - Book-keeper - TreasurerBook.HSA.HHHS@gmail.com
- 8th-11th Grade parents - If you are interested in getting involved in the 2021-2022 HSA Activities (including – Post Prom, Snack Stand sales, Hospitality, Bingo, Red & Black) please fill out this form & we will update you in the fall! - https://forms.gle/AaiNnP4zFYLWsWBc6
- Clothing Drive - Saturday, June 12th - 10am-2pm