Daily Morning Announcements
Wednesday, September 15, 2021 and it’s a RED Day
Students must remain masked and masked appropriately during the school day. It is important to note that those students will be moved to a virtual setting if we continue to have concerns regarding wearing masks. Unlike last year's virtual setting, this year does not include access to Hatboro-Horsham teachers.
Reminder to students that in order to move during the HATS period, students must use Flex Time Manager. If you haven't reviewed the video tutorial sent last Friday, be sure to do so
Class meetings for all grades will take place next week – 9/10 graders, on Tuesday and 11/12 graders on Thursday of next week
VHS students taking an advanced placement course – please make sure that you read the email you received from Mr. Zuk. That email includes important information regarding your VHS course, expectations, and things you must accomplish ASAP.
AP students reminder to use your join code you received from your AP teacher and register for your AP exam and your AP account!
ECAT drivers and riders are reminded that you have until this Friday to get your parent permission paperwork in. PM drivers and riders can leave after 3A, and AM drivers and riders must be here by 3C
Next week is Back to School Night – be sure to give your parents a copy of your RED Day schedule. If they don't have your schedule when they arrive, we may not be able to help them.
Cardiff University is ranked Top 10 among universities in Great Britain for:
- Physical Therapy
- Medical Technology and Bioengineering
To learn more about Cardiff, come to the library during 3B HATs or contact Mrs. Soricelli in guidance.
- Students that would like to park on the high school campus, please register ASAP or see Mrs. Schmidt in Mr. Rapino’s office F213. There are ample spots available.
- If you have registered your vehicle and someone parks in your parking spot, please do not take it upon yourself to park in another students space. Please park in a visitors spot and report the issue to the main office upon your entrance into the building. Please know that students illegally parking could be fined and your vehicle could be towed.
- Students with registered spots should always have their parking placard visible. It should hang from the rearview mirror facing out.
- If you need a parking spot or have a question, please stop by and see Mrs. Schmidt in Mr. Rapino’s office F213.
- The Concert Band will be holding its first full Band rehearsal today during 3B & 3C HATs. All students interested in performing should attend. Questions? See Mr. Schopp in the C Wing.
- Shout out to our marching unit who performed the national anthem at last night’s Phillies game – job well done.
- The boys soccer team beat PW yesterday 2-0. Goals by Elwell and Katherine and assists by Katherine and Pumila and Schlosser 4 saves and his third shutout!
- The lady hatters beat PW 2-0 yesterday. Goals by Shegogue and Levin with assist by Ibrahim.
- The lady hatters volleyball team beat CB West last night 3-2 winning three sets in a row to win the match
- There are no games today
- Attention all students interested in wrestling or managing wrestling this year… There will be a brief informational meeting in MOD 3 on Friday September 17th during 3C. Please remember to sign up in flex time manager.
- There will be an informational meeting for anyone who is interested in joining the Hatters’ Softball team on Monday, September 20th during 3C in H 312. Find the meeting sign-up in Flex Time Manager under club activities. See you there!