Crooked Billet HSA
CBHSA stands for the Crooked Billet Home and School Association. We are a group of volunteer parents who are dedicated to supporting school initiatives that promote academic excellence and social growth. The CBHSA Executive Board oversees the operations of the organization. The Executive Board typically consists of the office of President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary. Other offices are established as needed. Officers of the CBHSA also act as liaisons between the school staff and parental community.
- The CBHSA is a friendly and welcoming group.
- The CBHSA meets regularly to plan and share thoughts and ideas.
- The CBHSA invites parents to share their unique talents, interests, and abilities with our school family.
- The CBHSA plans activities and events that promote the educational, cultural, and social development of our students.
- The CBHSA grows and expands as a result of each family’s contribution.
We would love for you to share your time and talents to help improve the academic and social environment of our school!