HHHS - HSA
NEWS & NOTES!
Scroll down for Prom 2021 Info
Red & Black Week - Raffle Baskets - 2021
Please support our 2021 fundraising & purchase a $5.00 raffle ticket! Winners will be called "Gym Night"
Purchase tickets at this link - https://red-black-week-raffle-baskets-2021.cheddarup.com
- Senior Prize Pack- $100 Visa Gift card
- Junior Prize Pack - 2022 Prom & Post Prom Ticket / Complimentary Parking Spot at HHHS
- Complimentary Senior Activity Fee / Free Yearbook
- Sophomore Prize Pack - 2022 Jr Prom Ticket / Complimentary Junior Activity Fee / Free Yearbook
- Freshman Prize Pack - HH Gear / Complimentary Sophomore Activity Fee / Free Yearbook
- 8th Grader Prize Pack - HH Gear / Complimentary Freshman Activity Fee / Free Yearbook
- Parent Night Out - Restaurant Gift card(s)
- Elementary Students - Summer Fun Basket - Fun Summer Items
FRIDAY, MAY 28th 2021
SIGN UP LINK - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/904084daba722a1fb6-hhhs
The Hatboro-Horsham Post Prom Committee needs your help! Please consider volunteering for a shift so that we can ensure a fun, safe, and successful event. We will need help with registration, supervising the entertainment, games and inflatables, prize tables, food, and more. All Parents are invited to help!! Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email us @ email@example.com
SIGN UP LINK - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0e4eaead2ca02-post4
We are looking for donations to help make this a successful event. Everything must be pre-packaged in individual servings. Please drop off your items in the High School's Main Office or Lobby on: THURSDAY, May 27 from 7:00 am-7:00 pm. If you have any questions, please contact Maureen Larsson at 267-718-8483 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Michele Makovics at 215-837-4013 (email@example.com).
HOME & SCHOOL ASSOCIATION MEETING – 7:00pm
- Thursday, May 20, 2021
- Register - Registration Link - May 20th
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
SAVE THE DATE - A&E Clothing Corporation
Saturday, June 12th 2021 - 10:00am-2:00pm
At: Hatboro Horsham High School
As you are doing your spring cleanout please save these items for a drop-off to help us raise money for the HSA events. We will receive money for each bag we collect. Questions? – Tara Clarke - firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a list of items we accept at our Clothing Collection Fundraiser: Clothing for men, women, and children, Shoes, Clothing accessories: belts, hats, scarves, handbags, gloves, Soft household items like towels, blankets, bedsheets, pillows, quilts, comforters and curtains, We take small toys (2 ft. or less), Stuffed animals, bikes and scooters, Car seats (only together with base) and strollers
- Items that we don’t accept include: NO - Sports equipment (bikes and scooters are OK), NO - board games, books, puzzles, pots and pans, NO - electrical devise or glass, NO - large toys, high chairs, baby cribs, NO - VCR tapes, furniture, and outdoor playsets.
Donations to HSA - Electronic Payment Option:
Click here for the payment link
HSA - Board Officers
- Carolyn Kushner - President - President.HSA.HHHS@gmail.com
- Linda Greenberg - Vice President - VicePres.HSA.HHHS@gmail.com
- Tara Clarke - Secretary - Secretary.HSA.HHHS@gmail.com
- Maureen Larrson - Treasurer - TreasurerMoney.HSA.HHHS@gmail.com
- Wendy Kephart - Book-keeper - TreasurerBook.HSA.HHHS@gmail.com
HSA Meeting - Thursday, May 20th - 7:00 pm
Post Prom - Friday, May 28th - 8:30pm - 12:30am
Clothing Drive - Saturday, June 12th - 10am-2pm