There are infinite benefits to learning a language! At KV we use an approach to language teaching that emphasizes interaction in the foreign language as both the means and the ultimate goal of study. In Spanish and French classes, students will:
- Engage in interaction and communication in the target language
- Participate in activities and tasks that involve inductive or discovery learning
- Process content in the target language that is relevant, purposeful, interesting, and engaging
- Develop their own routes to language learning
- Be exposed to a variety of new cultures
Think globally! Celebrate diversity! Be a global citizen!