10 Ways to Succeed in 6th Grade
1. Come to class prepared every day.
2. Keep all your papers and materials organized.
3. Be willing to work hard and try your best.
4. Ask questions when you do not understand.
5. Don't be afraid of challenges.
6. Do your homework.
7. Do not let projects go until the last minute.. make a plan and follow it!
8. Be responsible to get any work you missed when you are absent.
9. Be respectful to yourself, your classmates, and your teachers.
10. Keep a positive attitude. Every day is a new day!