New Student Grades K-12 Registration
Registration Office-Janice Moore
229 Meetinghouse Road
When you have the completed documents and forms to register your child, please go to our Online Scheduler to schedule an appointment with our Registrar, Janice MooreDocumentation to be brought in for Registration by Parent/Guardian:Registration paperwork Click Here
- Lease Agreement, Settlement Papers or Deed to Property;
- (3) bills that come to the home with your name and address imprinted;
- Birth Certificate of Student;
- Immunization Records of Student from prior school or recent physicians report;
- Report card and/or Transcript (UNOFFICIAL).
- IEP if student is designated as a special education/gifted student in their current school please review the additional documents requested for Special Services.
- If the parent is not the owner or lessee of the residence a Multiple Occupancy Form must be completed and notarized.
Please note: At the time of your family’s enrollment in the district, classroom space at your child’s home elementary school may be at full capacity in their grade level. If that is the case, your child will be assigned to the nearest elementary school with space available. Transportation will be provided and cumulative and medical records will be forwarded to that elementary school. When space is not available at the attendance boundary elementary school, parents may request the student be placed on the wait list for that school. Parents will be notified once space becomes available.
Last Modified on November 14, 2017