Download our Mobile App!
- Bus Routes
- Calendar: events, activities, and what is for lunch
- grades, attendance, employee access
- Staff Directory
- social media
- and more!
How do I link my child to my app?
How do I login once I receive my login ID and password?
The app isn't working correctly. What should I do?
Which operating systems will support the HHSD mobile app??
My phone number or email needs to be updated.
Will the app auto-rotate?
Hatboro-Horsham School District New Mobile App!
How to Download?
The Hatboro-Horsham School District app is available for iOS and Android devices (smartphones and tablets).
To download the free app:
- Visit the iOS App Store or Google Play
- Search for Hatboro-Horsham Schools
- Follow the steps indicated for download
Once the app has loaded on your device, open it. You may be prompted to select which school(s) you'd like to follow. This means you will receive news and notifications from those schools. Don't worry; you can change your preferences later also. Then, you are taken to the home screen of the app. You can swipe left to see additional icons and features. It's a good idea to complete a few initial steps to customize your app experience:
- Settings: You can select your language preference in Settings. The default is English, but there are more than 60 other languages you can choose from. **Please be aware that these automated translations might contain inaccuracies. The Settings icon is also where you go to follow additional schools.
- Student Info: By choosing this icon and logging in with your Parent PIN or Student ID and password, you can access individual student information such as classes, grades, attendance, meal balances, and more. Don't know your login information? Request parent login information or request student login information by emailing email@example.com