SCHOOL BOARD MEETINGS
The next Legislative Action Meeting will be Monday, September 20, 2021
Masks will be required at this meeting.
The Hatboro-Horsham School District will hold regular Public Meetings twice a month, the Legislative/Action Meetings and Work Sessions @ 7:00 P.M.
Meetings will be held in person at the Hatboro-Horsham High School in the Auditorium beginning at 7:00 PM.
Meetings will be recorded and live-streamed viewable via:
YouTube: HHSD YouTube
TV: Comcast Channel 28/Verizon Channel 33
Community members may provide comments during the public comment portion of the meeting in the following ways:
Community members can share their comments with the Board through either in-person comments or via electronic communication. If you wish to speak during the public comment session we ask that you please sign-in on the sheet located in the front of the Auditorium. Your name will be called in the order that it appears on the sign-in sheet. Once your name is called, we asked that you please come to the microphone that will be located in the front of the Auditorium to speak. Speakers must state their name, address, and their municipality of residence. Please limit your comments to (3) three minutes. Please remember that it is the Board’s practice to not engage in dialogue with speakers.
Members of the public wishing to make an electronic comment for the Board are asked to submit their comments in writing to this email address: email@example.com. In order for comments to be read, we kindly ask that all submissions include your full name and Hatboro-Horsham School District address.
VIRTUAL PUBLIC COMMENTS GUIDELINES
Virtual Public Comments (VPC) submitted before 5:00 PM on the meeting day will be read aloud at that evening's meeting. Comments submitted after 5:00 PM will be read at the next meeting.
- VPC are limited to three (3) minutes, similar to public comment made in-person.
- VPC must include complete address in order to be read aloud. Only comments of HHSD residents will be read. If address is not provided, it will not be read.
- VPC is read verbatim. Language considered to be obscene or defamatory will disqualify the entire comment to be read.
- VPC submitters who also speak live at the meeting will not have their VPC read.
- If a sender submits multiple comments, only the first VPC submission will be read.
- If multiple VPCers submit the exact same comment, to prevent having to read the same comment multiple times, the Board Secretary will read one comment and note that additional people submitted the exact same comment.
- VPC on Agenda Items are read after the live comments in the first Public Comment input section.
- VPC on Non-Agenda Items are read after the live comments in the second Public Comment input section.
- There are no e-mail replies from the VPC account. There is no confirmation of receipt.
- Questions about VPC should be directed to the Board Secretary.