The Guidance Department is pleased to introduce Naviance - a comprehensive college and career readiness solution that helps families align student strengths and interests to postsecondary goals, improving student outcomes and connecting learning to life.
To view student files, please visit the Student Information link on the left.
School (CEEB) Code - 391695
COUNSELING MISSION STATEMENT
In accordance with the School District Mission, the Guidance department will prepare and challenge all students to excel academically and to develop social skills and creativity by providing exemplary and innovative educational programs through a supportive collaboration of educators, students, parents, and community.
Counselors can help with:
- Academic planning & course selection
- Academic difficulties
- Motivation - Self advocacy skill development
- Transitioning from Middle School to High School
- Career Exploration and Post Secondary Planning
- Personal Problems
- Links to resources
- Crisis Situations/Response
- Individual counseling
- Consultation with parents, treachers, and other educators